Hey ladies, I hope your February is going well! This post is going to be short today, but I didn’t want you to think I forgot about you. I wanted to give some updates on things I am planning for the next few months, as well as ask for your prayers and support in a few things I have in the works. What I mean is, God has been speaking to me lately about a few things regarding our MDE community and my social platform for TNR – The Narrow Road. As some of you may know, I have a few social platforms I use; This one is specifically for ladies 18 and up, and then I have one – TNR – that is designed for families and those who enjoy traveling, playing various board/card games, and really is more of a lifestyle and travel platform where my hubs and I share more lighthearted things and use it to reach others for Christ. Anyways, I am hoping on here today to write this because God has sparked within us an idea to use social media and a few social media platforms to share the gospel and teach people how to live life with purpose, passion, and joy. It’s a big task, and I would ask you to pray for us in the following areas:
- Wisdom in the decisions we make, and getting started on this journey
- Patience to not rush ahead of God and focus on each task at hand.
- That God would help us foster a community that spreads love, joy, and gives us an open door to share the gospel.
- Begin showing other believers we can use social media for good and still stay true to our faith in the process.
- For God to bring in people that fall in three categories: A) The broken, lost, and the hurting; B) Those who struggle with having peace, joy, and living with purpose and passion; and C) Those – believers or otherwise – who are willing to financially back and sponsor us in this journey so we can fulfill the call God has placed on us to help others through social media.
God has been leading me to do online Bible Studies for the MDE community for the last year or so, and He has been encouraging me to step things up in regards to writing more on my blogs, and using the various social networks to be a positive voice in the midst of the chaos we are currently seeing – because let’s be honest, sometimes it is used for evil, hatred, division, and aggression. I hope you will join us on this journey, and when the time is right, you will share the news with your friends so we can grow our community and be able to help and reach as many people possible. I am nervous, excited, and look forward to this next season of mine and Christopher’s life.
Thanks again for all your love and support!